I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now! I had a plan in my head of when and how this baby would come. Plans have changed many times, I'm not complaining i just like having a plan. Our original due date was May 23. We wanted to be started a week early, and then I dilated from a 2 to a 3 in a week and I have been really sick for the last week. Our doctor said she would be surprised if we made it through the week and she told us to go to the hospital as soon as we are in any kind of rhythm with contractions or if my symptoms get worse. (headache, nausea, insomnia, lightheaded, swelling etc.) We did go to the hospital last week because of these symptoms and the baby is fine. We are 38 weeks.
With Joseph I had a lot of consistent contractions but minimal dilation. This time i dilated quickly but i have not have very good steady contractions. We have all been on edge this week wondering if something will happen or not. Joseph had strep throat and pink eye in both eyes this week as well, he is doing much better and hopefully he wont be sick when he meets his brother! We are so excited to meet our new our new baby and every day is important for his health, he is worth waiting for! however Our Doc is out of town Thurs, Friday, Sat. Sooo... I really need my body to make something happen in the next couple of days! that's a lot of pressure!